Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My house is a very, very, very fine house


All this and more! I don’t think I’ll ever be able to rent a house anywhere for $40 ever again in my life. The previous volunteer picked the color scheme: olive green outside and peach inside. Pineapple plants and my neighbors


My new backyard

The Barbie blanket is just a loaner, the 101 Dalmatians mattress is all mine

Dig the retro 70s curtains, hand sewn by yours truly

Oh…hello, there


Dining area…still needs some work


The kitchen gets a lot of use

And there’s a whole other room that I don’t know what to do with, although the possibilities are endless. I’m thinking it could be an exercise room, hammock room, storage room, guest room, or perhaps all of the above. I’m still taking suggestions…

1 comment:

alok said...

Might I suggest you change your blog's name to "Galap-blog-os"?